Sunday 17 August 2014

Missguided sale

I was just online  and I came across a couple of small things on sale on missguided! I thought I'd share the love. Gotta love anything on sale.

I have a soft spot for missguided, even though a couple of things I have gotten from the site didn't work out to well.. I spotted this ribbed crop top. I think this is really summery (I know summer is coming to an end, but that's just a minor problem). This crop top is only €6.49 aswell!!

Click here to see the coral ribbed crop top

I then saw these Ivana lips shorts. They're in mint blue (my favourite colour). Again very summery, but you can never be too prepared. €9.09

Click here for the lips shorts






Lastly I saw this daisy stretch headband. I think this would be perfect for a concert or a festival. Super-cute, definitely going in the shopping cart.

for the daisy headband click here

No comments:

Post a Comment